Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For Katie

I just read your post about cooking. I have a funny story for you.

Colin and I like to have egg and bacon breakfast muffins in the morning. They are kind of like egg McMuffins but I hate calling them that cuz we dont get them from MickeyD's. We MAKE them. And they are 106% better!!

I was sizzling up the bacon the other morning and everything was as usual. I had burned my finger a little bit from touching the pan which happens all the time. But then, out of nowhere, the bacon popped and a drip of hot grease went in my eye! It hurt so bad. I started screaming then crying as I went to the sink to put water on my face and eye. I was histarical not only because it hurt but it equally scared me to have something right out of a hot pan fly right into my eye!! Colin came running out from the bedroom asking what happened. After I sputtered out that grease got in my eye, he couldn't help but laugh a little bit as he comforted me. It took me a while to calm down but I can now laugh about it too.

I am glad we can relate!! And there isn't anyone better to comfort you than Gideon. He is so awesome. Hope you guys are taking care of eachother. I am sure you are.

Love you.

No comments: