I was sitting on the couch at home, reading the January Newsletter. (I should be writing my english paper...) I love hearing about all the ins and outs of everyones crazy but happy lives. I read the the entries of Mom and Dad and cried the whole way through them. I do every time. But I this time I want to share what I feel every time I read it. I would never know how to thank Mom and Dad for everything they did for us, when we were growing up and now, when we are still growing up. I love that Mom never lets an opportunity to bare her testimony go by and had a project going on. Dad always had an adventure he wanted to go out and do and always took us with him, from getting a part from Kragan to an overnighter to Redwood Creek. Thinking about it makes me miss home. I just hope my kids can have parents like I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment