So last minute, a friend of mine asked me to sub in for her in Guitars Unplugged. Although it is called "Guitars," the cello studio decided to crash the guitar party and play Apocalyptica. I had already committed to another group that eventually didn't work out so I was out of luck. But today, Tuesday, my friend asked me to sub for her. Um YA! So I now have to memorize the music in two days for the performance Thursday night. Its going to be awesome. This is the song we will be playing. Eat that Guitars!!!
I Do Now
6 days ago
4 comments:
So excited for you! You need to have Colin stand in the back with a DC and record the whole thing and post it so we can watch too!
NO WAY!! Are you REALLY playing that?? That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Wish I could see you play it!
GIRL!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!
I hope you aren't playing the guy without the shirt's part!!! We loved watching the wild guys. I know you will do great tonight. Just remember to keep your shirt on. You ARE in Rexburg! You could get away with the hair wagging, though.
Post a Comment