Thursday, March 11, 2010

21

So does this mean I officially considered an adult now?
Should I start acting like one?
Wait, who's to say what is adult behavior or not.
No I don't think I'll change.
I plan on being young for a long time. No matter how many years go by.

I had a great birthday. I had so many wonderful birthday wishes. I went so school for 11 hours then my lovely husband took me out to dinner so I wouldn't have to clean the kitchen. He also got me my own music stand! I love it!
Yesterday was busy but I will find time in the next few days to take a nap, watch a movie and just relax. Birthdays are the best reasons to take time for yourself.

PS the reason I haven't had many pictures lately is because my camera fell off my table and broke! Colin has a camera too but we don't have a cord for it so getting the pictures off of it is a pain! Hopefully we will be able to fix this problem sometime soon.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I totally have felt the same thing. How am I suppose to feel about being 21?

At least we can figure it out together, eh twin?

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Let me take you out to lunch sometime to catch-up celebrate!