As most of you know, my camera situation is less than desirable. My canon powershot broke after a fall off the kitchen table. I have reluctantly reverted to Colin's old mission camera. The cord that transfers the pictures to the computer is broken so I have to use my old computer and.... It's complicated. Needless to say, getting pictures on my blog is not as easy. It takes time of which I havent had much lately. So I took some time to share these pictures with you!!

Sarahs discussing loudly over who get the Golden Egg from Jared with Kayla... watching.

Finally a picture of both of us. I forgot an extra change of clothes so we are both wearing Colin's clothes. And yes, that is conference going on in the background. As you can see it has our undivided attention.

Colin and Aaron playing ping pong on the Smylie's wii. Colin wants to get one now.

Ok this looks like it should be Sarah's house when all of the siblings are over. Nope. It's our house. Only two people and we manage to leave this many shoes in front of the door!

What a great thing to walk out your door to on a Monday morning.

About a foot of snow in one night. In April.

And this is the food I made for dinner tonight. Turned out pretty good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment