No. I'm not pregnant. Let's just put that on the table before going any further. But this baby is going to become a permanent member of our family. Our first big purchase. I have been playing cellos for about five months now trying to look for a voice that I liked and this was the winner. It is a Clement and Weise made in Germany and set up by Chris Dungey who is a cello maker in Pocatello, Idaho. I have had it for the past week and have slowly but surely fallen in love with it. It sounds wonderful. I hope it stays with us for a long time. I have yet to name it.
I Do Now
6 days ago
2 comments:
Welcome new cello! Have long have you been playing strings? I would love to hear you play. :)
Since 4th grade. a little while.
Post a Comment