(I don't know why I thought that smile would look descent. Only got one picture of each couple)
Gideon and Katie came up last weekend and we went out and had a picnic on Monday. We got this sweet picnic basket for our wedding and hadn't used it yet! It was so much fun. Thanks for coming up guys!
This was my latest project. I should have been grading papers but I just took a little break. These shells are from Florida when Miriam and I went about two years ago to visit Sarah. Most of them had natural holes in them but I had to drill holes in the rest. (There are still a ton left for you Miriam!) Drilling holes in shells is not easy! A few of them broke. The frame was $1 at DI.
And this was one of my sweet DI finds. You use them when you eat corn! So cute! They were 50 cents each! There were 4 when I went last week but I hesitated and when I went back, there were only 2. Dang it. But I love them!
2 comments:
so cute nomes! I love the box with the shells. You are so crafty! And I think that picnic may have been one of the coolest things i've done so far this summer :)
you hold corn in your heart?! nice one naomi....;)
Post a Comment