Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More around the house

School is out and I have been decorating a little more- finally getting things up on the wall!

This is what happens in 10 minutes when you buy cheap candles.

This is the full wall. Lookin good eh? Thanks to my sisters for all their awesome ideas and suggestions.
Plus a monkey thank you card from Miriam. So cute I added it to the shelf.

I made this. Its only about 5 inches in diameter- pretty small. Cut out the vellum paper with a razor blade and put it over cute red "love" paper.

Ok I bought this for a dollar to put up on the wall but it fits PERFECTLY in my bathroom drawer. Wha! I was so excited. All of my other drawers have boxes for dividers- classy I know.

I might point out that these pictures dont show the floor because the floor was messy! Haha. Maybe I'll put pictures of us up here at some point. This will have to do for now.

3 comments:

Angela said...

It looks beyootiful Naomi!!! Hey, did you ever take pictures of those Noodle jars we found??

Unknown said...

So cute! The vellum paper is so cute! You are so crafty. Miss you!

Naomi Campbell said...

I did Angela! they are in an earlier post!