Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poor Girl

On top of all the classes I take, the classes I teach, the homework I do and the practicing I should be doing, I get sick. Why? This week? And why does 2 nights in a row of Nyquil completely disable you? Or rather why haven't I learned that yet? There should be more hours in the day. The change of weather is making my body go crazy. Sometimes I miss the one season of Humboldt. SOMETIMES.
Well here I go into the third day of classes this week. All day. I love school but sometimes I just want to stay home, blow my nose and watch Jane Ayre or some girly movie like that while curled up in my nice warm bed with fussy blankets. But you cant have everything I guess.
Can't wait for this weekend.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I hope you feel better soon, Naomi and that you can make it through everything you have to do!!

miriam said...

haha ha!!! i love how in the list of things you do, practicing included the word "should" be doing. the guilt that we need to practice is never ending!! until you graduate, ha, then it ends.
just make sure you get better by the time you come down here!

Naomi said...

Mirs I am so glad you noticed that. I did that on purpose. And I hope I am better by tomorrow. Today was a lot better than yesterday for sure.

Jessica Rose said...

Such a bummer! I hope by now you're feeling better!!