My stand partner, Brian, and me in the pit for Marriage of Figaro. Three hour opera. Lots of music. So fun.
This is one of my new favorite spots in the house- on the floor, in front of the heater. Its so nice
We bought a new pitcher and I thought it would work well as a bazooka too.
Colin and I went to the high schools production of Singin in the Rain. There were a few youth from our ward in it. They all did so good! Fun date. Again I had woken up from a nap. I seriously don't take naps that often... but vacation is starting so I've already had a few.
1 comment:
So much fun playing in the pit. I am super excited for Monday and Tuesday of next week. Do you play either of those days? Take some sweet pictures of the wicked snow with your awesome new camera!
Post a Comment