We went sledding with our landlords son at the end of our driveway. It looked fluffy but ended up being a hill of ice. We used his sled-board-thing and went "skim-boarding" instead. I was way better at that anyways. Only no shorts. We were bundled up! 5 degrees outside!
We were late for school because I HAD to take this picture of the beautiful morning sky!
This picture is for Dad. This heap isnt nearly as big as it is when we have really big storms but our neighbor plows all the snow from the driveway to right in front here! Its not the only pile in the driveway either.
The person who opened this box will remain nameless. It was doctored with tape.
This is what snowstorms look like. Well what happens because of them.
This last picture was an accident. I was making sure the camera was on the right setting. But I couldn't help but look at everything in this picture and laugh a little. The box of pencils I abandoned for a really nice pen, envelopes that we hardly ever use, the busy printer, my water bottle that I rarely take to school because I know I'll leave it somewhere, the kitchen clip in the wrong room, the corner of a netflix envelope, and Colins new baby- remote control airplane with the box still on the floor three days after he got it.
I love my life. So much. Couldn't ask for more.
2 comments:
Looks fun, but COLD! :)
Great post Nomes. I just saw it, this one never came to my email so it was a surprise treat when I looked at your blog. Love you lots!
Post a Comment