Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brother Tueller Quotes

My friend Tessa found these quotes in someones folder in orchestra. These were things said by Brother Tueller this semester. May these quotes remain epic throughout all time.

“You don’t have to be this strict normally because after all, you’re a mythological creature."

“I could say, ‘that sucks, fix it.’ But that would be contrary to the spirit of Ricks.”

“When you get to that intense moment, be like my mother in testimony meeting- Just let it all out.”

“I wish I’d thought of that when I was young. You can ask Brother Ashton about the things I may or may not have thought of when I was young, and he’ll tell you. Or maybe he’ll make something up. You know how it is when you’re old…”

“In Mormon culture, you don’t just compliment someone. Instead you say something sarcastic. Or rude.”

“I’m watching you violins. Always watching.”

“Why do they never give this stuff to bassoons? I don’t understand. Must be a trust issue or something.”

“Play your cellos, darn it!”

“Are there power tools in there?”

“Don’t eat the hot pockets. Just don’t.”

“My younger brother was a bassoon player, so I know all about need voodoo.”

“G for gnative!”

“Oh! Just. Sing.”

“So…did something fart?”

“Do His Will guys. I mean literally, but also prepare to play it.”

1 comment:

miriam said...

these are way funny. especially after meeting him. what an exceptional experience you're having up there nomes. so awesome:)