Monday, May 16, 2011

Dive

Some funny things that jar happened lately-

Last night when we were cleaning up our room and getting ready for bed, Colin said, "Our room is big enough to do this!!!" I turned around just in time to see his body flying through the air in a swan dive onto the bed. I of course had to join in and didn't quite have as good of dorm as Colin did.

The day we moved in, Colin was really excited to go for a in around the park that is across the street. He came back from his run and plopped down at the computer to check his email. About 30 seconds later, he came into the kitchen looking at his shirt with a look of disgust and said, "A bird pooped on me while I was running and I didn't even notice!!!" And it was most definitely bird poop. He tried wiping it off and ended up smearing it more on his shirt.

There are little things that happen everyday that I wish I could write down. Life goes too fast.

2 comments:

MiStY said...

I can picture the swan dive. And it makes me laugh :) You guys are awesome.

Rooneys said...

so funny! you guys are so cute!