Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mom

My mother is the best person in the world. She taught me everything. She taught me to love, to teach, to work, and to smile. She laughs with me, she cries with me and she talks with me about anything. She calls me often and I LOVE it. When something exciting happens, she is one of ther first people I want to call and tell.

I remember Moms weight loss. She started and she has stuck with it. She has done so well and looks like one hott mamma!!! I am so so proud of everything she has accomplished.

I miss her wonderful cooking. I try but nothing compares to mommy's kitchen.

Thank you for everything:
for doing puzzles with us,

For giving me these two,


For being interested in everything we do,
even sheets,

For letting me leave the house in outfits like this,

For going on adventures in the wilderness with us,

For letting us be ourselves,

For giving me these wonderful sisters,

And for loving me. You are the best!
I love you!

Happy birthday Mom.

2 comments:

miriam said...

Naomi, that is such a good post. I could never do one as well and give mom such a great shout out. you are awesome!! and i can't believe that you put that picture of me during our disco dance off. so ridiculous. but so fun:)

Naomi Campbell said...

please! I am the one showing off my pink legs in that picture! youre behind everyone!!