Monday, August 1, 2011

Dear Colin,

"Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon
With every twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that lights me heart on fire.
When you're near I hide my blushing face and trip on my shoelaces.
Grace just isnt my forte but it brings me to my knees when you say,
Hello
How are you my darling?
Today I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do I do Adore.

We're as different as can be
I've noticed youre remarkabley relaxed and I'm overly uptight.
We balance out eachother nicely.
You wear sandels in the snow
In mid July still feel cold
We're opposites in every way but I cant resist it when you say,
Hello
How are you my darling?
Today I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do I do Adore.

Finding words I mutter
Tongue tie-twisted
Foot in mouth
I start to stutter
H-H-Heaven help me

Hello
How are you my darling?
Today I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do I do Adore."


Colin's in New York for a week. I havent seen him for almost a week. There are so many things I miss about your everydayness. I hope you are having tons of fun out there. Thanks Mindy Gledhill for helping me articulate my puppy love for my hubby.

1 comment:

Rooneys said...

how cute! i love those lyrics! they are perfect! gotta love mindy gledhill.. miss you! hope you are doing awesome!