Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Friends


I have to accept the fact that I am going to look super tired in almost all of my pictures about now in my pregnancy. But this is me and my wonderful friend Heather. She and her husband stayed with us before they few out of the Salt Lake Airport on a trip. It was so nice to see friends from Rexburg. She is due three weeks after I am. We needed a pregnant picture together! Next time we see eachother, we will most likely both have little munchkins in our arms!

Olivia is and always will be my sister. We were roommates my first semester at BYU Idaho and we discovered that we have the same birthday- same year and everything! I am a few hours older.... She was called to serve in Texas and went into the MTC in March. I am SO proud of her and I am so happy that I was able to see her before she left. Best of luck on your mission darling! Jack cant wait to meet you when you get back!

1 comment:

Brennan said...

Aw, I miss you and Heather! You are both so cute! :)