I can't believe Jack is six months old already! He rolls around like crazy and gets mad when a toy he wants is out of his reach. He loves eating sweet potatoes but hasn't come around to carrots or zucchini. He has two little teeth that have popped through his lower gums.
I have three weeks left of student teaching. Don't get me wrong- student teaching has been one of the most insightful and worthwhile experiences of my life- but I can not wait to go home. Be home all day with Jack. To clean, to cook, and actually be in house that I'm trying to run. The small amount of time I spend with Jack in the afternoons isn't nearly enough. I want to get up with him in the morning and be with him all day!
You're half way to your first birthday Jack!! Way to go! We love you!
I Do Now
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment