Thursday, April 4, 2013

Colin and I kneeled down to say our evening prayers. I started praying and got two sentences in when Colin started laughing uncontrollably. I had to cut the prayer short cuz neither of us could focus. I asked, "why are you laughing so hard?" He could barely tell me but finally got out, "I just had a flash of jack wearing his little gym shorts. He just looked so cute in them with his little bum and his big head." He had completely lost it. I, of course, joined in his hysteria partly because I couldn't believe what had made him laugh and partly because jack does look pretty ridiculously cute in those gym shorts.

I love moments like this. We talk, laugh about, and think about Jack every waking moment. Everything we do is for him. We love being parents.

1 comment:

miriam said...

Oh my gosh, i laughed out loud at Colin's description of his son. So funny!