Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disneyland

I have had more than one person ask me when I'm going to put pictures up from our trip to Disneyland.(Not to name names. Olivia. Quinn.) So here ya go.
On the Monorail. It went from Downtown Disney and The Disneyland Hotel where we stayed right into Disneyland!


Tarzans Treehouse. Pretty sweet walking tour.


The Castle was Christmasy!!!


This was a spicy buffalo wrap that I got in Downtown Disney. It ruined me. I was on the john for an hour.

Christmas on Main Street!!! And the Parade!

Colin didn't buy this hat but it was pretty awesome.

Lego Darth Vader. The coolest thing I have ever seen.

The castle at night!!!!

The Tea Cup ride. We did this one in honor of Justin. I almost got sick.



He's still a king to me!!!!

Dad Campbell, the Dumbo ride was broken when we went to ride it but I took this picture just for you.

And the Pirate ship. We didnt go on it but this picture was pretty cool!

Hope you guys like all of the pictures!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!

Unknown said...

Naomi it looks like you guys had such a great time! Congrats again on everything:)