Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yesterday, Colin and I went to Idaho Falls to buy some wood for Colin's lathe. We weren't quite sure if this place would have what we were looking for but it was the only wood selling place open on Saturday. There, we met Doug. He worked out in the warehouse. Have you watched Mythbusters? This guy looked exactly like Jaime! Even sounded like him! We told him what we were looking for. After looking for 15 minutes for different things he said, "You guys are students? What am I thinkin'. Come this way." We left 10 minutes later with about 40 feet of maple and cedar for FREE. He wouldn't let us pay for it. He just wanted Colin to come back and show him what he had done. What an awesome guy!

This is what Colin made yesterday . Lookin' good!

And, Sarah, this is our Sunday photo. Not as cool as yours. Colin was watching Avatar the Last Air-bender cartoons on Netflix and couldn't take his eyes off them.

And its been snowing all week. I have loved every bit of it. Ask me in another three months and I might be a little tired of it.

Love to all.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Naomi, I love your sunday photo! If Jake and I had done that when we first got married, it would have been priceless! But blogging wasn't around. You will look back at your blog in years to come and LOVE this stage of your life. I'm jealous you can record it so easily! xoxo

miriam said...

Ha ha. Aaron had the same problem with the air bender cartoons. pretty sure he's watched em all. Good to have him back, ha ha...