Woke up and it was a normal Friday. Slept in til 8 and then started cleaning the house because I don't have any classes today. Colin was a little sick last night but got up this morning and limped off to school.
Most of the dishes were done by 10 so I decided it was time to go the store. I rode my bike down the busy street to Walmart and picked up a little six dollar fan to help us sleep better. The people upstairs have a kid and keep us awake sometimes. I thought a fan might be a good noise maker.
Ok moving on.
On my way back I took a different route I had never taken before. It was a little path along the South Fork of the Teton River. There were some businesses close by but it was nicer than the busy street. The path let out onto a back road that went by some fields. It was suddenly gorgeous. I stopped by a fence next to a little patch of yellow flowers and a canal. For some reason it hit me and I just took a deep breath. I miss being outside, tasting the air and feeling the wind(and believe me I felt plenty of wind today).
It was a little moment but it was oh so nice. I think my little detour on the way home added about a mile to my trip but it was totally worth it.
(Not edited. Taken with my phone. I love having a little camera on the go.)
2 comments:
um, amazing picture.
I LOVE this picture! The whole post actually. :)
Post a Comment