Quinn, Uncle Jon and Colins Dad all helped in blessing Jack.
Jack already loves Grandpa Bob. he was getting laughs and squeals out of Jack that even Colin and I cant get! It was so nice to have Quinn and Dad here for the weekend. We always love spending time with family.
Some things about my life seem surreal. I actually gave birth to a child. That was already 12 weeks ago. And Colin blessed his first son. Life is so precious. We try to count our abundant blessings.
1 comment:
I haven't looked at your actual blog for awhile (I usually look at it in google reader). I love the picture at the top and the ones of each of you on the side. These pictures were so fun to see, too! Jack looks so sweet! It is fun to see the blanket Grandma Campbell made, too. I'm glad Dad, Quinn, and Jon could be there! We miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment