Our little Jack is growing all too fast. Although he is starting to sleep better at night, I get exhausted trying to do everything I do. Between doing the dishes, soothing a baby breakdown, making lunch and doing projects, I strive to see the little things that are special and wont last. Like Jack rolling over on accident because when he pushes up his head, its so heavy he falls over then rolls. Like Jack in the bumbo on the table during breakfast talking to dad- well, more like squealing and yelling through smiles. Like when I'm drifting off to sleep and I feel Colin roll over and kiss me on the cheek. Like when Jack is laying on the floor, still, and coos quietly at something he's looking at. Its those little special things that I am going to remember in a few years.
Rachel came through Salt Lake on her way to do a show in California. We had a get together at my house and almost everyone was able to come!(we missed Aaron and Tammy!) We were able to sit outside as the sun went down and have a great time catching up with everyone. The sprinklers were able to keep the kids cool and entertained. Watching them run around in the backyard made me look forward to having Jack play back there with his siblings and cousins!
Jade carrying around rocks with her chin was hilarious.
Jack likes reading books with Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment