Wednesday evening. Like most others.
I found out Jack Johnson had a new album come out last year. WHAT!!?? Where the heck have I been?? Oh ya- raising a kid. I turned it on and listened to the soothing tunes while debating whether to tackle the dishes now or later. Hmmmmm later. I opened the door to let in the evening light. I gave Jack some crayons and he colored on the paper taped to the wall while he sat on the floor with no pants on. Kids have that luxury. I then sat on the kitchen floor and watched him. A snapshot. Jack Johnson, Jack coloring while muttering syllables only he understands and the warmer weather teasing us on its way to spring.
My life is simple but it is oh so sweet.
I went and grabbed the camera so I could have an actual picture of my snapshot.
No comments:
Post a Comment